At the Ref Desk (3/18/17): Intersession -- all quiet on the research request front. [more...]
First Seven Jobs
Okay, since everyone's doing it:
- Sales Assistant (Radio Shack, Chicago) - 16 yrs old.
- Print Shop / Mimeograph Machine (Small indy business selling mailing lists on magnetic tape*, Playboy Tower, Chicago) - High School.
- Customer Service, Credit Dept. (Carson, Pirie, Scott, Downtown Chicago) - College.
- English Teacher (Year Abroad Program, Paris) - Post-College.
- Manager, Hot Dog Stand (Fullerton Ave. Beach, Chicago).
- English Teacher (Rome, later West Berlin).
- Construction/Rehab Worker (West Berlin).
*Computer storage 70s style [source]: